Can You Reduce Your Overhead?
To ensure profitability, you need to control expenses in every aspect of your operations.
Many owners of small and mid-size companies have ruled out purchasing a third-party timekeeping system.
They don’t expect a significant ROI.
These owners are still using manual systems:
- Paper timesheets
- Excel spreadsheets
- Traditional punch clocks
- Shift schedules in Google Docs
When a staff member needs to trade a shift, it triggers numerous texts and phone calls. The back-and-forth between supervisors and employees is confusing and inefficient.
It’s not the best system, but at least it’s free, right?
Perhaps you are one of these employers. If so, thanks for visiting our blog. (We appreciate you visiting our website even if you are not a business owner!)
We understand the rationale, but it is no longer true.
By spending just a little money each month, you can save a considerable amount on labor.
Since labor is your biggest expense, optimization has outsized benefits.
How do manual timekeeping processes decrease my profit margins?
First off, let’s describe three ways you may be losing money each pay period.
1. Paying Employees When They Are Not Working
Manual timekeeping systems are susceptible errors. Employees often record their authorized starting time even when arriving late and do the opposite when leaving early. Ditto for breaks. Even your most conscientious worker probably doesn’t err on your side when calculating hours from memory days after the fact. Another expensive issue is buddy punching which is potentially more expensive.
2. Failing to Limit Overtime Due to Avoidable Scheduling Confusion
Unplanned overtime negatively affects the bottom line. In addition, it decreases engagement. There are compliance implications as well.
3. Scrambling to Cover Shifts
If your supervisors don’t have a way to adjust to unexpected schedule changes, they waste time tracking down workers to cover. This decreases productivity and frustrates staff members.
WorkforceHUB from Absolute Payroll Inc can transform your employee timekeeping and scheduling. And it probably costs a lot less than you think.
If you want to find out exactly how much before reading further, call 1 (888) 223-3450 right now.
WorkforceHUB consists of TimeWorksPlus and TimeSimplicity. TimeWorksPlus handles time and attendance tracking, TimeSimplicity takes care of employee scheduling.
The companion mobile app allows for anytime, anywhere access.
WorkforceHUB is your answer for affordable, easy-to-use workforce management.
- Cloud-based so there is no software to maintain or update
- Speedy setup: you can be up and running in minutes
- Drag-and-drop schedule templates
- Employee Self Service enables staff to handle their own time cards
- Mobilize your labor force to punch in/out, access schedules, and volunteer for eligible shifts.
- TimeWorksPlus geofencing restricts out-of-area punches
- Customizable alerts for pending overtime, shift changes, and missed punches
- Secure information storage and back-ups
- Import time card data to your payroll platform
- Reduces FLSA, ACA and DOL compliance
6 Key WorkforceHUB Benefits:
- Decreases labor costs
- Increases productivity
- Improves employee communication which increases engagement
- Minimizes time card errors
- Reduces time spent building and managing schedules
- Provides accurate, comprehensive records in case of an audit
To see how WorkforceHUB pays for itself many times over, schedule a demo today.
Absolute Payroll Inc offers WorkforceHUB, the Human Resources Management System (HRMS) that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and company workflows.
WorkforceHUB includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, TimeWorks Mobile, and ApplicantStack. We’ve just added applicant tracking, onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHUB was developed for busy employers like you who need to reduce cost-per-hire, streamline scheduling, automate time tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and reduce labor costs.
How much can you save? Check our Absolute Payroll Inc ROI Calculator.
We can get you up and running with WorkforceHUB immediately. Contact us today to book a demo.